We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar Panel at Comic-Con Spoiler

Colonel_Brian

[21]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    Noooooooooooooo That sucks I was looking foward to Comic con all month and guess what my Fios doesn't support G4 and I don't have the money to buy it someone post the preveiw to Youtube please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JasonG2006

[22]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Noooooooooooooo That sucks I was looking foward to Comic con all month and guess what my Fios doesn't support G4 and I don't have the money to buy it someone post the preveiw to Youtube please.

aw that sucks..our world needs the avatar...because he/she gives us hope

someone post it on youtube ploxxxxxxxxxx

Colonel_Brian

[23]Jul 22, 2006

JasonG2006 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    aw that sucks..our world needs the avatar...because he/she gives us hope someone post it on youtube ploxxxxxxxxxx

I just hope it isn't against the rules well thi sucks mt city gets a black out for 2 hours without any electricty or media do you know how boring it is without a fan and sitting out in 107 degrees I can't go to Comic con and I don't have G4 better take out my emo-ness.

kuzon234ray

[24]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 10
    My sister told me that we have G4 so I got all exieted. At 11:00 sat down, turned it to the right chanel and we don't have it.

Colonel_Brian

[25]Jul 22, 2006
    Well I have to depend off other people and I don't like depending on others that's why I use things myself.

JasonG2006

[26]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 9

god wow, if it came on tv they should be able to post it

btw 5 minutes of secret of teh fire nation footage-thats alot of footage!

kuzon234ray

[27]Jul 22, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Well I have to depend off other people and I don't like depending on others that's why I use things myself.

Same here.

xe3nophon

[28]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 1
    When will this air tomarrow on July 23rd?

Colonel_Brian

[29]Jul 22, 2006
    I beilve so but that doesn't change anything for me.

mellomuse

[30]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 14

I have on G4 right now (midnight) but they are mostly showing stupid stuff, like an interview with a fan who dresses up as Wolverine... like... al the time.?? Weird.?? Haven't seen any Avatar, but I didn't turn it on until about 11:40.??

Those spoilers are soooooooo cool!?? Here's more info I got on the "mystery date" from the forum at Distant Horizon, posted by someone (that's actually the person's user name, someone!)

"And something, that I hope to god was a joke, was told. Zuko goes on a date. They even show him all dressed up (he can part his hair now). They said they would show who his date was. They did...but her face was blurred out. It kinda looked like Katara, but she was wearing a green dress, not too fancy, and she had longs braids on both sides of her hair (sort of Katara's length). She was tan and her hair color was similar to Katara's but I don't know...(please let it be Katara disguised)."

Hmmm.... could be Katara, could be Song too, I guess... or someone else entirely... hmmm... and the rest of the Aang gang are dressed up too, you say??? I wonder what's going on.?? And was this from the Secret of the Fire Nation preview, or from something else later on down the road??? Man, I wish I could've been there!??

PrincessZula

[31]Jul 22, 2006

*feints* Zuko on a Date!??!? and with his hair parted!?!?! WTF hahahaha he looks better with the bad boy hair look. Ha I think I am going to die from laughing tonight [that or I am going to wake up with some seriously ripped abs ] Wow, I really can't imagine.... no seriously, Zuko with his hair parted, I can't see it. If anyone saw it did it look somewhat ok?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA [collapses]

Colonel_Brian

[32]Jul 22, 2006
    So tell me then was Avatar being over critisize again cuase last time those idots always bad mouth anything that looks or is made out of america.

U4ric

[33]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    beruthiel wrote:
    UGamer08 wrote:

Dude, did u just rip this off DH.com?

Links removed

And 2 express my feeling about recieving such information, here's a quote from Stewie-"Huh, should've gone to that thing."

>_< Always name your sources when you are posting info gathered by someone else!

I may be reading this wrong, but I don't think UGamer08 was trying to take credit, but rather pointing out the words came from another board and providing a source. Perhaps meninwhite was the author at the other site, but I haven't seen a comment on it one way or another from meninwhite.

ETA: apparently providing link sources is not to be done so they were removed from my quote by me. Clarification about the source of the original post would be appreciated.

Edited on 07/23/2006 1:35am
    Edited 2 total times.

StarryAqua

[34]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 3
    PrincessZula wrote:

*feints* Zuko on a Date!??!? and with his hair parted!?!?! WTF hahahaha he looks better with the bad boy hair look. Ha I think I am going to die from laughing tonight [that or I am going to wake up with some seriously ripped abs ] Wow, I really can't imagine.... no seriously, Zuko with his hair parted, I can't see it. If anyone saw it did it look somewhat ok?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA [collapses]

Parted hair...*insert fangirl squel* Even though I love his hair the way it is now. You know, now I'm wondering if Zuko is going to be in something formal, or atleast something different than his clothes he has now.

Shoot, now I really want Septemember to come, not even school will ruin this.

beruthiel

[35]Jul 22, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/22/2006 11:48pm

PrincessZula

[36]Jul 22, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/22/2006 11:48pm

sly4me

[37]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 26
    cool info. can't wait.

pooldude256

[38]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 38
    There are FAR too many links to outside sites in this thread. I don't care where you get the info, a simple "Distant Horizon Forums" would do. As for images, use the [img] and [/img] tags. You people act like there are no rules here and you can do whatever you want

coltsP1849

[39]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    Is there any way to see the new trailor?

beruthiel

[40]Jul 23, 2006
    pooldude256 wrote:
    There are FAR too many links to outside sites in this thread. I don't care where you get the info, a simple "Distant Horizon Forums" would do. As for images, use the [img] and [/img] tags. You people act like there are no rules here and you can do whatever you want

Excuse me Pooldude, but where are these no-linking rules you speek of posted at? A link would be appreciated (ironic, huh).

Now let me get this streight: It's ok to copy and paste info that someone else has found out (and we are talking about legitimate info, released by Nick) and present it as something you discovered yourself, with absolutely no reference to your sources, but it's not OK to call someone on doing that?