We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Advertise and discuss your Avatar Fanfiction and Fanart Here!!!

Eman5805

[21]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 14

I didn't know where else to put this since I don't have an account at fanfiction.net and don't feel like going through all that just to put up one fanfic that no one will ever read...so here's mine...I made up a character and decided to make up a whole story about him...I need honest opinions and response here(forgive spelling errors and other writing errors I know I made a bunch, and if a line doesn't make sense tell me):

The jail cell stunk something awful. Darlo sat on his back in the poor excuse for a cot staring at the poor excuse for the ceiling. Darlo could almost see moonlight through the cracks in the roof. Darlo was an innocent man, that much was for certain. He???d never betray the Fire Lord, he knew that was suicide. Everyone in the Fire Nation new that, but here Darlo was. One thing was running through Darlo???s mind like an ostrich-horse on fire: Who framed me?

Darlo knew it without a doubt. But, he didn???t have a clue as to why or by who. Darlo, in just the span of 8 hours, went from being applauded for his skill by the Fire Lord, to being a wanted enemy of the Fire Nation. Darlo knew better than to run from the Fire Nation. They would scour the jungle for him. If they didn???t capture him, he???d starve, as they would shut down access to his village in the jungle and all other food vendors would have wanted posters up of him already in place. Not that the food vendors would need posters to identify Darlo. Darlo???s skin is dark brown, a common trait of the Janguru.

The Janguru are the native jungle dwellers in the Fire Nation. The Fire Nation jungles are known for being extremely hot and being the natural habitat of the Mongoose dragon. The jungle is also known for another reason. The volcanoes. It is here that the secret to smelting metals was discovered, by Avatar Kuro, who became the first Janguru from years of living in the jungle and training on the rim of the volcano, which bronzed his skin. And ever since, his descendents honored him by choosing to also live in the jungle. The Janguru work closely with the Fire Nation by sharing their metal smelting techniques, and in some instances join the Fire Nation Army. Including the member of the Rough Rhino who favors the ball and chain. He is also Darlo???s cousin.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Leodegarioiii

[22]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 6

MY FAN VIDEO

My Fan Art:

ardron

[23]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Eman5805 wrote:

I didn't know where else to put this since I don't have an account at fanfiction.net and don't feel like going through all that just to put up one fanfic that no one will ever read...so here's mine...I made up a character and decided to make up a whole story about him...I need honest opinions and response here(forgive spelling errors and other writing errors I know I made a bunch, and if a line doesn't make sense tell me):

The jail cell stunk something awful. Darlo sat on his back in the poor excuse for a cot staring at the poor excuse for the ceiling. Darlo could almost see moonlight through the in the roof. Darlo was an man, that much was for certain. He???d never betray the Fire Lord, he knew that was . Everyone in the Fire Nation new that, but here Darlo was. One thing was running through Darlo???s mind like an ostrich-horse on fire: Who framed me?

Darlo knew it without a doubt. But, he didn???t have a clue as to why or by who. Darlo, in just the span of 8 hours, went from being applauded for his skill by the Fire Lord, to being a wanted enemy of the Fire Nation. Darlo knew better than to run from the Fire Nation. They would scour the jungle for him. If they didn???t capture him, he???d starve, as they would shut down access to his village in the jungle and all other food vendors would have wanted posters up of him already in place. Not that the food vendors would need posters to identify Darlo. Darlo???s skin is dark brown, a common trait of the Janguru.

The Janguru are the native jungle dwellers in the Fire Nation. The Fire Nation jungles are known for being extremely hot and being the natural habitat of the Mongoose dragon. The jungle is also known for another reason. The volcanoes. It is here that the secret to smelting metals was discovered, by Avatar Kuro, who became the first Janguru from years of living in the jungle and training on the rim of the volcano, which bronzed his skin. And ever since, his descendents honored him by choosing to also live in the jungle. The Janguru work closely with the Fire Nation by sharing their metal smelting techniques, and in some instances join the Fire Nation Army. Including the member of the Rough Rhino who favors the ball and chain. He is also Darlo???s cousin.

Just one question. Why the name Darlo?

masterofaeons

[24]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 15
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    My Fan Art:

Looks like she's endorsing Colgate.

Eman5805

[25]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 14
    ardron wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:

The jail cell stunk something awful. Darlo sat on his back in the poor excuse for a cot staring at the poor excuse for the ceiling. Darlo could almost see moonlight through the in the roof. Darlo was an man, that much was for certain. He???d never betray the Fire Lord, he knew that was . Everyone in the Fire Nation new that, but here Darlo was. One thing was running through Darlo???s mind like an ostrich-horse on fire: Who framed me?

Just one question. Why the name Darlo?

To tell the truth...I don't know...one of my lil quirks is making up characters(this isn't the first fanfic I've writtin just the first I've shown anyone) with strange names...one of the villians in another fanfic(not for Avatar)'s last name is Vilor...so it was just a random choice...not going over well I see...

Tv-man117

[26]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 4

Here a Fanfic i have been writing. Three chapters have been posted so far.

http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/dark-avatar-fanfic--give-it-a-chance/topic/13281-570973/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;1

Takisiski

[27]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    I'm writing a Fan Fic Story. I've drawn pics, but I need to scan them in. My story is long, but I'll probably eventually post the link to it.

distanceboy17

[28]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 1

So I came up with this fanfic a its based around element bending in the modern age. So basically I'm trying to find examples in history of different kinds of bending. All I've been able to come up with are the Wright Brothers as airbenders. If anyone has any other examples they can think of please let me know. I'd like to have at least one for each element.

Graeme_Denton

[29]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 2
    distanceboy17 wrote:

So I came up with this fanfic a its based around element bending in the modern age. So basically I'm trying to find examples in history of different kinds of bending. All I've been able to come up with are the Wright Brothers as airbenders. If anyone has any other examples they can think of please let me know. I'd like to have at least one for each element.

love the idea , just a couple of idea i guess, i don't know if it's what your looking for

Firebender: firefighter enters a burning building he's a rash sorta guy takes life for granted rushes into things.he can't find the family he's looking to save and starts to panic to add to that the building is starting to fall apart, he can't get out. He's never been so scared before in his life and suddenly the building collapses and everyone got out but him, later they find him unconscious but without a burn mark, that was the first time....

Waterbender: stormy night while harvesting the last load of fish they can...im drawing a blank on this one, im sure you know where im going with it though

Earthbender:work-torn coal miner, works to feed his family and so he wont get whipped or beaten, one day the mine starts to cave in and some how he's strong enough to hold back a cave wall?, after everyone make's it out alive they see him as a monster and the family he worked to provide for shun's him and he is banished from the village.

Airbender:very spiritual never feel's that life should be taken for granted- it just so happen's that he enjoy's the finer things in life, like....bungie jumping, snowmobiling, and skydiving..only this time his parachute wont open, how do you think he managed to pull this off?.

all these are very similar but the point is that these people are able to bend because they where forced to to survive pretty simple but it could work .

Edited on 12/12/2007 5:02pm

LeonMorado

[30]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 19

bringin' back teh fanarts too much guitar hero + too much avatar + zuko being awesome in DOBS =

zuko ?? nick/mikenbrian

arte ?? me

Edited on 12/14/2007 11:44am

Atu_1

[31]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 17

I always said Zuko would be an expert at that game...

Edit: careful Leon, you'll find a threatening letter from Nick in your e/mail for not disclaiming ownership to Zuko j/k

Edited on 12/14/2007 11:40am

LeonMorado

[32]Dec 14, 2007
    Atu_1 wrote:
    he would start off really sucking at it, then get frustrated and end up breaking something, then iroh would say something deep and zuko would finally get the hang of hammer ons and pull offs and in the end he'd 5star through the fire and flames in GH3 on expert just for the pun factor.

LeonMorado

[33]Dec 14, 2007
    Atu_1 wrote:
    careful Leon, you'll find a threatening letter from Nick in your e/mail for not disclaiming ownership to Zuko j/k
    fixt.

plagiarism is bad, m'kay.

Atu_1

[34]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 17
    LeonMorado wrote:
    Atu_1 wrote:
    he would start off really sucking at it, then get frustrated and end up breaking something, then iroh would say something deep and zuko would finally get the hang of hammer ons and pull offs and in the end he'd 5star through the fire and flames in GH3 on expert just for the pun factor.
    I asked what games the Avatar characters would play on the stupid question thread.

momothelemur

[35]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 13

My newest fanfic, hot of the press (seriously, I posted it about ten minutes ago ):

'Sanctuary' by momothelemur

(and yes, it's Zutara).

Feel free to read

Edited on 12/14/2007 12:28pm

MegStar14

[36]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    My fanfic is on my blog cuz MediaMiner never lets me upload it.

sqevans

[37]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 5

I commissioned an artist to draw a female airbender for my story.

It's called What If Zuko Won?

In the tale, Zuko pursues his destiny with particular zeal, letting nothing and no one stop him.

He forces two strange elementals from another world to help him (two of the Guardians from W.I.T.C.H.) and the story co-stars characters from W.I.T.C.H. as well as Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph.

It's a What If based on another story I wrote, W.I.T.C.H. in the World of Avatar . That story is focused on the Guardians, and while Aang & Co. make early appearances, they don't really enter the tale until Chapter 23. (The Guardians' fight against Azula's gang in Chapter 17, and Taranee the Fire Guardian's attack on Ba Sing Se in Chapter 12, are a lot of fun, even if Aang, etc. aren't in it!)

So here's Air Guardian Hay Lin of W.I.T.C.H. as an Air Nomad! (She dons this getup in Chapter 4 of What If Zuko Won?)

See the full pic at Teenheroines.com

Enjoy!

Hay Lin, Air Nomad

Phyrra

[38]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 9

http://iampurple.deviantart.com/gallery/#Avatar

All the avatar art I actually uploaded. I have more, but I don't feel like putting them up (they're kinda bad, I know...).

minaleii

[39]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 12

Welll here's mine:

http://minalei.deviantart.com/gallery/

has stuff ranging from computer art to drawn out art xD
    kinda working on another, better gaang comic but I left the skethbook at school "/
    but yeah.. tat's all the stuff i've managed to put online xD

DrAvatar

[40]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 16

My latest "creation"