We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

aangs friend in the fire nation could be the one behind the comet

cheli989

[1]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 2

In The Blue Spirit (epi13) when Aang was talking to Zuko he mentioned that he and his friend KUZON were always getting into trouble. Remember in that same episode admiral Zacho was saying that KUZON'S comet was going to return!!!!!!!!! If you have any theories why he did it PLEASE post. Here is my theory:Since he seemed so close with Aang when he suddenly went missing due to the air bender monks he got angry and sought revenge.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xxlemon

[2]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    cheli989 wrote:

In The Blue Spirit (epi13) when Aang was talking to Zuko he mentioned that he and his friend KUZON were always getting into trouble. Remember in that same episode admiral Zacho was saying that KUZON'S comet was going to return!!!!!!!!! If you have any theories why he did it PLEASE post. Here is my theory:Since he seemed so close with Aang when he suddenly went missing due to the air bender monks he got angry and sought revenge.

no. Sozen's Comet. Sorry for breaking your spirits.

iluvwakka

[3]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 7

i thought it was sozin's comet

ISpeakTheTruth

[4]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 33

It's Sozin's comet not Kuzon. Aang's friend had noting to do with anything and the only reason why Aang mentioned him was to show that people from the FN were his friends that's all.

Colonel_Brian

[5]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    ISpeakTheTruth wrote:

It's Sozin's comet not Kuzon. Aang's friend had noting to do with anything and the only reason why Aang mentioned him was to show that people from the FN were his friends that's all.

Listen to this man's brilliant words.

iluvwakka

[6]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 7
    i think he'll come back though....everybody does

piranhapete

[7]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 11
    iluvwakka wrote:
    i think he'll come back though....everybody does

Jun hasn't...

pooldude256

[8]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 38
    cheli989 wrote:

It was stated fairly clear in eps. 8 and 13 that it was "Sozin's comet." Unless "Sozin" and "Kuzon" now sound exactly the same. Something tells me though that "S" and "K" do not even sound remotely alike. Sorry...it has already been established Sozin just wanted power

neverbeenpinker

[9]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 8
    cheli989 wrote:

you don't watch Avatar a lot, do you?

(sozin not kuzon, and zhao not zacho.)

some people think zuko may have been related to kuzon, 'cause "kuzon" has got all the letters in "zuko" and fire nation . . . ers usually reuse names. (azula -- azulon)

i'm not a big supporter of this theory though.