• Advertisement

My top 117 seasons 1-3 episodes.

Wormy.jpg

To big for my taste.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are left to take care of Sandy's home, so they play with Wormy. When they have to go home, Wormy evolves in the middle of the night, and turns into a butterfly. Spongebob and Patrick go home, and see that Wormy has turned into a "monster." After that, they try to stop it and run away. Then, they go to the Krusty Krab, where it freaks them out to. After this, Spongebob and Patrick try to warn the town about Wormy. They get scared even more, and eventually, the town looks like a tornado struck it (cuts to the tornado scene in Pizza Delivery). Then, Sandy arrives home, and puts Wormy in a jar. Everyone cheers her one about this, and the episode ends.

Good episode, but why the heck is it so darn weird? I don't have a freaking clue.

Pranks_A_Lot.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are looking at stuff in a prank store, and then they talk to the manager. They eventually find something: Invisible Spray. I wish that existed in real life.

So then, Spongebob and Patrick go and test it out. Eventually, they turn themselves invisible by complete accident. They then get the idea of scaring people.

After a montage of scaring people (Mrs. Puff was my favorite), they try to scare Mr. Krabs. After Mr. Krabs finds out, he tries to run away. To bad for Krabby, and he then finds out their secret. Then, Spongebob and Patrick go to leave, and then get comeuppance. Everyone is watching them. 

It is good, although it's not necessarily as funny as most. I do like them getting comeuppance, though.

Squidward_the_Unfriendly_Ghost.jpg

Scary title card. sad.png

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are playing a game of catch, when they accidentally hit Squidward's sculpture of himself. They believe they accidentally killed the real Squidward. They try to wake him up, or revive him. Then, the REAL Squidward comes out, wearing powder and white clothing, making Spongebob and Patrick believe Squidward is a ghost. Squidward commands them to do stuff for him, but it gets out of hand. Eventually, Squidward's funeral arrives. Squidward tells Spongebob to tell the funeral people to go home, and then later, Squidward gets trapped in a bubble, and floats up in the air. He is above water, surrounded by seagulls.

It is funny, and memorable, but it's kind of weak.

Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_IV.jpg

I wish it was bigger.

In this episode, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy go to the Krusty Krab and try to order, but they don't have enough money. Then, Spongebob finds out they are here, and goes all-out fanboy on them. Mermaid Man loses his belt, and he and Barnacle Boy run to the invisible boat mobile.

Spongebob then tries out the belt, and it turns out to shrink stuff. He accidentally shrinks Squidward, and then Patrick. He shrinks the whole town, and tries putting them in a jar. Then, the townspeople attack Spongebob before Spongebob shrinks the town itself, and the townspeople are happy. Then Plankton comes, extremely big.

It is a good episode, but I think PIEGUYRULZ can say why this episode is so low on the list:

"See here's the thing. The plot of this episode is so stupid. I mean, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are barely in the episode. Spongebob shrinking people because he doesn't want others to find out, Mermaid Man not knowing how to work his belt, the whole town getting p*ssed off at Spongebob."

Bossy_Boots.jpg

In this episode, Pearl comes to the Krusty Krab to get a job and change the restaraunt. She turns it into the Kuddly Krab, which makes the restaraunt change from a wooden, broken down building to a freshly painted, brand-new teenage hangout. At first, things go good, but eventually things get out of hand fast. Spongebob's spatula is taken away, he doesn't get job as a fry cook, Krabby Patties are off the menu, the list goes on. Pretty soon, Mr. Krabs gets fed up with losing this money, so he tells Spongebob to fire Pearl. This works.

It is as good as it could be, but I think Roadie summed this one up:

"Bossy Boots is the Sandy's Rocket of season 2."

Grandma%27s_Kisses.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob is seen with Grandma Squarepants, when he has to go to work. Grandma drives him over there and gives him a kiss on the head, leaving a kiss mark. Then, Squidward, and the other citizens insult him (at least SB isn't oblivious unlike in Wigstruck), and Spongebob goes home.

Spongebob gets a confrense with Patrick, and they decide to go to Grandma's house. Suddenly, Patrick is treated like a kid, and Spongebob is treated like an adult. Then, as soon as Spongebob goes to work, he then comes back to Grandma's and says he doesn't want to grow up (reminds me of me, good thing I'm only 12 going on 13), and cries about it. Then Grandma says he doesn't have to grow up.

It is a good episode, but it's this low because: Squidward. That's right, my favorite character is acting like a jerk. I got so mad at Squidward when I watched this episode, probably more mad than at Squiddy in LYB. Oh well...

Squirrel_Jokes.jpg

One of the most underrated seasons 1-3 episodes. In this episode, Spongebob is at a comedy thing Mr. Krabs made, and he tells jokes. Unfortunantly, no one finds any of the jokes funny. Spongebob then attempts to make fun of Sandy. This actually gets the whole place gutbusting. Sandy buys into this at first, but then, she starts to get irritated and thinks that Spongebob is making fun of her. This goes on for a while, and SB visits Sandy, who pretends to be dumb. Then, at the end, Spongebob makes fun of other friends to.

Really gutbusting episode, even though the pacing is a bit slow at times.

Pressure.jpg

In this episode, Sandy and Spongebob are watching the clouds, when they suddenly get into an argument about whether sea creatures or land creatures are better. They race to the KK, where they continue to argue, and the others show off their skills. Suddenly, Sandy overreacts about it and takes her air helmet and anti-pressure suit off. She holds her breath, before having to take another one and using a pickle jar as protection. Then, Sandy declares them to walk on the island usually seen during the theme song. They go up, and get attacked by seagulls, but Sandy defeats them in no time flat. Then they apologize, and the end.

It is a good episode. Why is it so low, though? It's simple: It's way to weird for my taste. Still enjoyable.

Can_You_Spare_a_Dime.jpg

In this episode, Squidward, Spongebob, and Mr. Krabs are getting ready for closing time, when Mr. Krabs realizes his first dime is missing. He blames it on Squidward, who them quits his job, loses his house, and all that stuff. Spongebob then offers to help Squidward, hence the hint.

At Spongebob's house, Squidward is laying in bed. Then, Squidward treats Spongebob like a slave, and demands for stuff, and Spongebob loses it and races Squidward into the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs finds his dime, and then it's all good again... until Mr. Krabs blames Squidward for putting the dime in his pants.

Squidward makes me angry, but that aside, this is a good episode.

Your_Shoe%27s_Untied.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob is watching the "sports channel",  when Patrick comes in. Patrick wants to know how to tie his shoes. Spongebob then forgets. He tries all night, but doesn't remember. This happens a lot, when SB goes to the KK. He doesn't want people to find out, so he sneaks in. Then, Squidward asks him to get the Krabby Patty, then Squidward gets angry, and SB feeds him the krabby patty.

Then, he wants to know how to tie shoes, when he asks a bunch of people. He then goes home, depressed, when Gary teaches him how to tie his shoes.

Really good episode, IMO.

Krabby_Land.jpg

I just love that title card.

In this episode, Spongebob goes to the Krusty Krab to celebrate Summer, when Mr. Krabs wants to go to a playground. He tricks them into thinking he has a playground into scamming them for their money. It works, except the playground is a mess. I guess it should of went from Krabby Land, to Krappy Land. (See what I did there?) Anyway, Mr. Krabs goes to dress as Krabby the Clown, while Spongebob injures himself a bunch while entertaining the kids. Mr. Krabs then scams them, and then Mr. Krabs gets comeuppance.

It's a good episode, even though Mr. Krabs is annoying.

The_Chaperone.jpg

The Chaperone is really good. In this episode, Pearl is crying that her prom date has decided to ditch her, so she doesn't have a date for the prom. Spongebob decides to take her, and does some really weird thing to himself. They go to the prom thing, and then a bunch of shenanagians happen. Then, Spongebob messes up, humiliates Pearl. Then, a bunch of stuff happens. Then, Spongebob cries in the WOMAN'S bathroom. It all ends with the prom becoming a blast (Do the Sponge FTW), and it turns out it was the dummy the whole time.

Really good.

One_Krabs_Trash.jpg

In this episode, Mr. Krabs is putting up a garage sail full of garbage, and then Spongebob and Patrick show up, and Spongebob buys a soda drinking hat. Mr. Krabs then gets a bunch of customers asking for the hat, so he tries to steal it. He tries many suggestions, like selling him other hats. Nothing works, so he tries to convince him into thinking the hat is cursed. Spongebob then returns it to Smittywerbenjagermenjenson, and Mr. Krabs goes to get the hat, so Smitty pops up, and Mr. Krabs fights the skeletons, gets the hat, and finds out the hat is worthless.

Really good, even though it's a bit dull at times.

I%27m_Your_Biggest_Fanatic.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are at a convention, when they notice Kevin the Sea Cucumber. Spongebob wants to ask him something, and it suddenly ends up with Spongebob and the Jellyspotters going jellyfishing. At first, all that happens is that Kevin tries to get jellyfish to sting SB, but suddenly ends up stinging himself. It happens for a while, when the King Jellyfish appears, and Spongebob runs away, when suddenly, Queen Jellyfish appears. It ends with an epic chase scene, and King and Queen getting together.

I really like this episode.

Scaredy_Pants.jpg

As Seen on TV was originally going to be in this spot, but I decided to put this here.

I'm actually watching this episode right now.

In this episode, Spongebob is getting scared easily. Mr. Krabs decides to tell him the story of the Flying Dutchmen, who makes his first apearence in this episode (except for SIUG, which really doesn't count.) Mr. Krabs and Squidward end up scaring him, and Spongebob goes home to complain about it. Patrick comes over, and gets Spongebob to look scary.

At the Krusty Krab, Spongebob and Patrick pull a prank about Spongebob being the Flying Dutchmen. Unfortunantly, their plan backfires, and the KK people find out it's Spongebob. The real Flying Dutchmen comes in and scares the people, and tells Spongebob about what is scary or not. TFD gets scared easily by SB's disguise, and the people get scared by SB's brain.

Funny episode. Not the best, but it's still really good.

Squidville.jpg

Now MMM knows what I mean with "this will releave stress". All 10 of MMM's hated pre-film era episodes are gone, and only 83 seem to remain.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick have done it. They seem to have exploded his house, so Squidward plans on leaving. He goes to a place called Tentacle Acres, and at first things seem... odd. Then he seems to enjoy doing nothing but riding his bike, getting canned bread, dancing, and playing his clarinet every day. Soon it gets old, and he turns crazy and uses a reef blower on everything. Let me tell you, every single thing from Squidward getting bored to Squidward getting chased had my guts busting. It ends with Squidward going back home.

Boring at times, but very funny.

As_Seen_on_TV.jpg

In this episode, Mr. Krabs is walking Mr. Doodles (where did he go?) when he sees Squidward working on the commercial. He told Spongebob to bury himself, and Spongebob decides to star in the commercial. Spongebob suddenly thinks he is famous just because he make a cameo twice. In addition to that, the commercial got a wonky 3:28 AM slot. He suddenly thinks he's famous also because people mistake him for some other person. He keeps thinking so, and then he goes outside to find out everyone wants their Krabby Patties. Spongebob just becomes more oblivious, and then finally realizes- make the Krabby Patties already! He makes them.

Spongebob's obliviousness make me angry, but aside from that, great episode.

Clams.jpg

In this episode, Mr. Krabs finally gets his one millionth dollar, so he decides to take Spongebob and Squidward along with him to a "clamming" trip. Things work out well, until Mr. Krabs' 1,000,000th dollar is eaten by a giant clam. Spongebob and Squidward try to get it, but unfortunatly, they can't. They try to trick Mr. Krabs, but their plan backfires, and they are left as live bait. Mr. Krabs gets eaten, but is soon found to have his head and right arm remaining.

Even though Mr. Krabs is a little greedy, the episode as a whole is really funny.

Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are playing as MM and BB, while bothering Squidward in the process, when they decide to visit them at the retirement home. SB and Pat do so, but cause havoc, getting them kicked out.

They try various ways to get them out of retirement, until eventually, they become superheroes again. Other fish fight SB and Pat off, and then SB and Pat watch another eppy of MM and BB.

Although it's not as memorable as most other MM&BB episodes, it is a good way to introduce two new characters.

Jellyfish_Hunter.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob is jellyfishing, when he meets a jellyfish he's never seen before! A BLUE jellyfish! He tries to get it, but it doesn't work. He then tells a customer about a sandwich with jellyfish jelly on it. 

FUN FACT: After watching the episode, I've always asked my dad to make me a chicken patty with jelly on it. He always answered no.

Mr. Krabs likes this idea, enough to want to have it as a new menu addition. He asks for jellies a lot, and pretty soon the jellyfish population is extinct. Or so we think...

Spongebob gets caught in a jellyfish jar and is taken to the factory to see what is going on. We see Krabs "abusing" the jellyfish. Ah well, it's still better than in A Pal For Gary or The Cent of Money. Mr. Krabs "opens" the dome up, and all the jellies sting Krabs.

Although Mr. Krabs is greedy, he at least gets comeuppance, and the episode is still really funny.

Prehibernation_Week.jpg

In this episode, Sandy is in a hurry to hibernate (they use the "Sandy hibernating" thing a lot in the early season 2 days.) She decides to do extreme stuff a lot, and Spongebob does it to. Some of these extreme sports include hitting someone off a building, going through some convairbelt into a crushing machine (A Life in a Day, much?), and some other dangerous activities. Spongebob just can't take it, so he hides. Sandy can't find him, so she has the whole town search for him. Eventually, even the townspeople get tired of this. Sandy finds him under Pat's rock, and then Sandy and Spongebob fall asleep.

Even though Sandy is sort of out of character, the episode is still hilarious to watch, and the activities are really cool.